about our campus
Jai Bharath College of Management and Engineering Technology is an institute committed to provide world-class career-oriented Education and Training. Engineering at Jai Bharath is about belonging to a college that strives for excellence in teaching & learning, research & scholarship and community service. It is about having exceptional facilities and faculty that stand behind its students. It is about achieving a rich and balanced teaching experience, inside and outside the classroom.
The Institute is committed to maintain a position at the forefront of knowledge, graduate the most talented and qualified engineers in the region who are capable of playing an active role in the continuing development of their chosen profession and supporting the needs of the local industry and society. Over the years, Jai Bharath Educational Foundation has become one of the leading promoters of academic institutions in the country under the vision and guidance of eminent personalities from different walks of life.
3rd June 2009 is a memorable date in the history of Jai Bharath Educational Foundation, when it received the AICTE approval for the Jai Bharath College of Management and Engineering Technology and subsequently on 20th August 2009, the College got the affiliation from Mahatma Gandhi University for CE, M.E, EEE, ECE & CSE branches. The classes for the first batch of students commenced on 24th August 2009.
vision & mission
To achieve excellence in technical education driven by professional ethics and personality development. Attract and build people in a rewarding and inspiring environment by fostering freedom, em-powerment, creativity and innovation.
- To translate our vision into reality
- To produce morally, ethically and professionally competent engineers
- To create engineers with right mix of principles, tradition and modern technology
- To impart technical education in cutting edge technologies
- To promote technology, research and development in the institution
- To stand as one of the premier institutions in the country
- To produce leaders and global citizens who will challenge the present and change the future